Are you looking for GCSE Maths Tuition?
– District Tuition, we provide one-to-one, tailored tuition online and face-to-face for students struggling with GCSE Maths. Our tutors have a wealth of experience teaching and delivering the best possible tuition for GCSE Maths.
– District Tuition is a small team of inspiring Maths tutors passionate about helping students achieve their goals. We will work closely with you to develop an individualised programme that suits your needs, abilities and aspirations.
– You’re not alone when it comes to struggling with maths! But we know how important these exams are, so we ensure our tutors provide an excellent service that will give you the confidence you need to succeed at them. With us by your side, there’s no reason why you can’t achieve great results!
Struggling? Doing OK? High Achiever?
We are here to help you improve your grades, whatever your abilities. With us by your side, there’s no reason why you can’t achieve great results!
GCSE Maths Tuition
There is one non-calculator paper and two calculator papers each student has to sit in the summer of their Year 11. GCSE Maths tuition sessions can include, but are not limited to:
– Ratio and Proportion
– Geometry and Measures
What to expect?
Our one-to-one lessons allow tuition to be tailored specifically to your child's requirements and learning style, and our specialist Maths tutors will create bespoke subject-specific tuition plans.
– Encourage the students to develop their confidence and a positive attitude towards GCSE Maths and to recognise the importance of GCSE Maths in their own lives and society.
– Targeted revision covering recently released exam-board-specific content
– Bespoke subject-specific revision plan to ensure your child stays focused and organised
– Provide a strong foundation for students who study mathematics at a higher level Post-16.
– Flexible timings to suit your family's availability
Contact us for further information on how District Tuition can support your child’s GCSE Maths.
Interested? Want to book a GCSE Maths Lesson?
We have plenty of opportunities for daytime lessons and after-school lessons. If you send us a tutor request form, we usually try to call you back as soon as possible and have a quick chat about the specifics of tuition you are looking for, and we can discuss then what options there are for you.
I am writing to thank you for helping my son accomplish his goals and getting the gcse grades he needed first time. My son found District Tuition a very relaxed and casual place to learn and the tutors are very friendly, open and honest. I would recommend this company to anyone who needs to improve on there maths and English. “Thanks for doing what you do!” Tommy Mann
District Tuition are fabulous tutors. Their approach is unique, fun and engaging. My daughter looks forward to her lessons and is growing in confidence because of Desmond's positive teaching style. He has a very friendly and upbeat personality and is great at building children up, helping them to fulfil their potential. He is exactly what I was looking for and I couldn't be happier with my choice. Keep up the good work. 👍 5 stars from the Rourke's 😊
I recommend 100 per cent. Des was flexible, understanding and motivational. He had great rapport with my son and we were delighted with GCSE results.
Amazing couple! Super helpful. They make maths fun and easy to understand. 100% pass marks thank you very much. Highly recommend